1. What Creative Work accepts
Creative Work accepts general fiction and non-fiction, children's and young adult's manuscripts. The agency does not deal with poetry, plays and short stories.
2. Submissions policy
Creative Work accepts submissions by post and email. Please include the following:
- fiction: a brief synopsis and the first three chapters; non-fiction: an outline of the idea and the first two chapters
- your name and the title of the book on each page of the manuscript. Spacing should be double-lined and the manuscript printed on single-sided sheets of A4-sized paper
- a covering letter, including your e-mail address
- your curriculum vitae with relevant details of what you have written
- a stamped-addressed envelope if you would like your submission returned
Please send all submissions to:
71-73, Wyndham Street,
Central, Hong Kong
香港中環雲咸街 71-73號 雲山大廈 24樓 2401室
Tel: (852) 2167 8887
NB Always keep a copy of your manuscript.
Creative Work can not be held responsible for any manuscripts entrusted to the agency.